The rich and creamy fish curry with simply enough spice, power it up with sweet potato and spinach to get you on your way to have a great and healthy day. You can now make the most perfect curry right now, because of so many excellent curry pastes accessible in the stores. Just add in coconut milk, a lot of fresh cilantro leaves as well as basmati rice!
This particular recipe consists of coconut milk and curry powder put together in a sauce for chunks of white fish as well as chopped tomato on a quick and easy steps!
Four to six fish fillets
80 grams curry paste (tikka or marsala, butter chicken, etc.)
two big, chopped red onions
two Tablespoons of oil
onepunnet (250 grams) brownish mushrooms, finely chopped
Fresh basil or cilantro leaves
Salt and fresh ground pepper
1 x 410 grams can of peeled, chopped tomatoes
1 x 400g can of coconut milk
Fully cooked basmati rice to serve
- Top the fish fillets along with the curry paste and then leave it to marinate for approximately an hour or so.
- Heat up the oil and fry the marinated fillets for a few minutes.
- Take them out from your pan and add some red onions and fresh mushrooms.
- Fry till it cooked properly and season with pepper and salt.
- So now add some peeled and chopped tomatoes, return back the fish into the saucepan and add some coconut milk.
- Allow the curry cook for as much as ten minutes or till the fish is cooked properly.
- Add some basil or cilantro leaves.
- Serve together with the basmati rice.
- Make use of chicken as an alternative to fish.
- Don’t overcook the fish since it will break apart.